Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Alexis Pictures

"...I will forget my complaint,I will put off my sad face and wear a smile,’"

Job 9:27



Yesterday, I gave the Nikon D50 camera back to its owners. :( I really liked having it to explore and I'm already using my camera as if it had a lens and little viewfinder! :) Alexis is always willing to be my "model" and she's great at posing (I didn't really tell her to do anything). So here are a few of the last pictures I took with it.







Seth - can you find him?


Okay - I know I said these were of Lexi but I had to include these!









Seth by the holly tree










Alexis at our Nativity Scene




Alexis in our entertainment center - where it holds the T.V! :)





Same place, same sister!






Alexis at the window in our room


(the picture is not focused correctly but I thought that the blurred look made it look neat!)













Can you find her?
























At the top of our steps looking in the mirror.






Fixing her hair :)







Playing the piano.







Focus, Lexi, focus!




---




Unless I take more pictures this week, this might be one of my last posts - at least until after Christmas is over! :) (Then I'll be back with more pictures!)


To give you a view of our schedule for the next week:




Saturday night (12/20): Give away cookies to neighbors


Sunday morning: Church, Alexis, Caleb, Seth and Eden sing with the other children at church


After church Sunday: Drive up to our grandparents house (daddy's parents) and celebrate Christmas with them


Monday: leave their house


Wednesday: attend Church's Christmas Eve Service and then open gifts from Mamma and Daddy at home


Thursday (Christmas!): Wake up early and drive over to our other grandparents house and celebrate Christmas there (Paw-paw, my grandpa, makes a wonderful breakfast!)


Sunday after Christmas: our cousins and family come in from Rocky Mount, have some family time


New Years Eve: Attend the service at church or celebrate at our Paw-paw's house


So that's our schedule for the next week or so!




Willingly Jesus',
Kimber














No comments:

Post a Comment