Friday, July 25, 2008

Surprise Gift from Daddy!

"A time to tear, And a time to sew;"
Ecclesiastes 3:7a
Daddy brought in this this morning....

Josiah and Eden were privileged in getting to discover what it was.

The boys pulled it out...


A SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had been thinking of getting a sewing machine for awhile because our old sewing machine (our great grandma's) was starting to not work (surprise!). Daddy saw our need and saved up for some months to get this for us! What a wonderful daddy!

I can't wait to use it! Sewing is so much fun (when everything works!)! I"m planning on making jumpers, skirts, sachets and more!

Ad0nai's daughter,
Kimber

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I Love my daddy soooooooooo much!!!

    To: Dad
    Love:Alexis

    Thankyou So much for dthe sewing mechene I LOVE it!!! I will try to make somthing for you!!!


    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    His Princess, (and yours :) )

    Alexis Noel Wassenberg

    ReplyDelete