Friday, July 25, 2008

Daddy & Mommy's Date Night

"Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband."
1 Corinthians 7:3

Here are the pictures I got of mommy & daddy on their date night! Aren't they such beautiful (mommy) and handsome (daddy) parents?!!! :)
If you're wondering what that little green thing is to the right of daddy's massive shoulder that is
Josiah who got in the picture - sadly. It's still a good picture though!

I like this picture. It's mommy looking up to daddy as the leader of our home!


A close-up for better reference.

I picked out mommy's clothes and jewelry! She was going to wear some ol' baggy pants and shirt but I insisted that she dress up for daddy since this was their date night and one that doesn't come often! I picked out daddy's shirt because I like the "cowboy look" on him! (I didn't add the hat but daddy got that himself! He's had that hat for YEARS - like before Hannah)

Aren't I blessed to have such wonderful, Christian parents!? Jesus is so good!

Adonai's daughter,
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment