Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lydia & Our First Corn

“Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink."
Daniel 1:12
(applies to corn....)
This is Lydia after we came home from being "towed." She was so tired!

Lexi and our FIRST CORN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Daddy about to eat our first corn cob.


Josiah eating some corn (not ours).



Here is Alexis peeling our first corn!!!!! :)

I finally found some time to post! Everyone but mamma, Lydia and I are up in northern VA getting some work done. I got to stay home and help with Lydia! It's really quiet now - weird! It's almost like I have MORE work to do when my siblings are gone than when they are here! Complicated!

But I am enjoying some peace and quiet for awhile....

Adonai's daughter,
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment