Friday, December 18, 2009

Lydia's Christmas Pictures

"So they went out of the prison and entered the house of Lydia; and when they had seen the brethren, they encouraged them and departed."
Acts 16:40
 
When Mama and Daddy went on a date Monday night (for Mama's birthday) I decided to take pictures of Lydia.  Last year I took Christmas pictures of her in the schoolroom.  This year I decided to do it in front of our nativity scene with all the lights as the backdrop.
 
Once she was dressed and all prettied up, I tried to get her to stay on the logs surrounding the nativity, but she wouldn't, started crying, etc. so I just ended up following her around the house.  At the end, closer to bedtime, we gave her an apple before bed and she sat just and ate it while I took pictures.
 
(I also must add that my siblings are very helpful in trying to get her to sit and smile!)
 

Little baby fingers!
(I took this picture before she got all dressed up!)









Baby feet!





This is probably one of my favorites of her.  I just love her eyes!

---

Anyways, we're supposed to be getting a winter storm sometime tonight and throughout the weekend.  I hope we don't lose electricity (it'll be a cold night!) and that it doesn't snow too bad so we can do this children's singing at church, take pictures for my Uncle Kevin and his family, and get to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas.

Today, we've been cooking cookies to prepare to give out for our neighbors.  (We're hoping electricity won't go out!)  Hopefully the weather won't be too bad tonight so we can do our annual Christmas pass-out to our neighbors! :)

All for Jesus,
Kimber


No comments:

Post a Comment