Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update 22: Lydia

Hannah, Mommy and Lydia are going to Henrico Doctor's Hospital as soon as they can leave the ENT's office.

Lydia's going to be put to sleep and everything. The surgery doesn't take very long which is great! I just can't see Lydia being cut open...maybe I shouldn't think about it.

At least we know what it is that's causing this mucus-stuff. The word "surgery" (even if it means relieving her of pain) still doesn't sound very appealing to me...and I bet she will think the same too in a little while.

Please pray for the anesthesis (Spelling?) person to give her the right amount - no more or less than needed - and for the surgery to be REALLY quick and Lydia's recovery speedy (especially since Thanksgiving is next week and we'll be around family constantly plus we're going to a resort Monday thru Wednesday, the week of Thanksgiving) and that we'll have Mommy, Hannah and Lydia safe with us as soon as possible.

I'll try to get some pictures of her after the surgery, once they get home - poor baby.
Praying,
Kimber

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us updated. I am praying for Lydia and your family. I am so thankful that there is finally an answer and most importantly God has protected Lydia from anything worse. I love you!

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they found out what was wrong! We are praying for a quick and safe surgery. Thanks for keeping us posted.. we'll keep praying...

    Blessings,

    Mrs. Collins

    ReplyDelete