Thursday, August 23, 2012

Insulation and Drywall

 Since we are very busy right now, I'll explain what we did and let you add your own caption to all the pictures. :)  Back in July (you can tell I have a lot of catching up to do)  Paw-paw came over to do insulation (with us helping, of course).  His father's business (that him and his brothers now run) is W.W. Nash & Sons Co. so he does lots of professional painting, fire-proofing, insulation, etc. It's a blessing to have him around! :D Once the insulation was done (hot and sticky work), we moved on to our next major project!  Not in the same day of course..it was more like a few weeks later. :)  That was drywall!!  We have a friend from our old church that did some for us before so we got in touch with him to see if he could work for us.  It ended up working out to have his company do the work for us, so that was great!  It's always nice to be able to pay Christian friends!  Now that you know what happened I'll leave you to enjoy some pictures!! :)

 They were very efficient workers! They finished it all (hanging, mudding, sanding) in three days!
 Three happy workers! :)  Before this picture, I had tried to snap a picture without them seeing, but the man in the blue shirt saw me and said "Cheese!" :).  "Wait a minute! Do that again!" I said.  So he did- and I got the above picture! :)
The finished project! :) Ahh..now it looks like a room! :)

Sorry I didn't have any pictures of the installation of the insulation....this will have to do (Do you like my play on words? ;)!

I hope you're all having a blessed week!  This will be it for a little while....we leave for the OBX in two days!! :-D  Pray for nice sunny weather! :)

Joyfully His,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment