Friday, July 2, 2010

Father's Day and Hannah's "Sweet 16" Birthday Part 2

"‘You shall rise before the gray headed and honor the presence of an old man, and fear your God: I am the LORD.'" :-)
Leviticus 19:32




Sunday, June 20th was Father's Day!  We started off that lovely Sunday morning by having Daddy open his gift and card.

Daddy and Josiah.


Siah-man.

Edee-Weedee.


Daddy's gift.


I can always count on Daddy for some great faces! :)


:)

His present was a mousepad with our family picture on it!

After church on Sunday, we headed up to Grandpa and Grandma's to celebrate Father's day with them.


Anyone want to guess where Daddy gets his sense of humor from?


Hannah watching the proceedings.


Lydia with a card.


If you can't read the card it says "Happy Father's Day ~ P.S. I think you qualified!"


Daddy got a zip line (something he's always wanted!).


Grandma taking pictures.


The lady sofa.


Grandpa showing you a "Lydia card."


Zepo, my aunt and uncle's dog.

We picked the dogs up for my uncle and family so as to care for them.  They were at Aunt Amy's mom house, because her mama was struggling with cancer and they wanted to be together on the last few days she had on earth.  Sad story short, Aunt Amy's mom died on Monday, June 21st (Hannah's b-day). We will miss her.  She was loved by all who knew her.



Grandma opening a present.

Hannah and her card.


Get it Hannah, get it! :)


A shirt!

An outfit!  I think I know who will wear this one... :)


Hannah trying on the outfit.


Lighting the cake.

We returned home, with bellies full, late that night.

My favorite picture of the day was this one:

Oh, I love my daddy! :)
Kimber

1 comment:

  1. Tell your dad there's a weight limit on the zipline. ; ) wink wink. Jean L. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete