Friday, December 5, 2008

Kimber Ashley Wassenberg

Proverbs 31:30
"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised."

1 Peter 3:3
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."

Thirteen years ago today, the Lord graciously blessed my parents with another bundle of joy, and me with a younger sister. Kimber has been my closest confidant and best friend. We have talked about life in so many aspects and the next one to follow. We've probably rebuked each other, in our telling of our observations and things we've noticed, without even knowing it. Many people have told her that she is beautiful, and I heartily agreeJ! Most importantly, though, is the beauty that is in her heart that passer-bys may never think of. I bet that's what most people say and think she is so beautiful! But even close friends and family may not know that she has quite the sense of humor (Daddy must be rubbing off on us all!)! When someone in our family is sad or upset she always tries her best to cheer them up and make them feel better-it's just a part of her! I can tell how very hard she tries to match her "walk with her talk". I most certainly hope that today she is most blessed and tomorrow as she has a 13th Birthday Luncheon with friends and family.

I love you, Kimber!

Your sister and friend,

Hannah E. Wass     

3 comments:

  1. Have a Happy and Blessed Birthday, Kimber! You are beautiful, inside and out!

    Love,
    Mrs. Crisp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kimber!! I hope you have a good day!!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another year! Sorry, but I am lacking deep thoughts, so happy birthday will have to do.

    ReplyDelete