Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at Grandpa & Grandma's House 2008

And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”
Luke 2:12





(This post is a series of 3-5 posts on Christmas. I'll try and post one every other day or so.)






We had a great Christmas with all of our family and friends! Since we have 3 families to celebrate Christmas with we have to figure out a way to be able to celebrate with all of them. Since we do Christmas on Christmas with my Paw-paw and Na-naw (mamma's parents) then we celebrate Christmas with our other grandparents a few days before. In this case, we stayed at their house Sunday, the 21st, thru Monday. We had a great time!






Like I said before (I think) I wasn't very active in my photography at their house but I did get a few pictures in! Here they are!







Seth, Josiah and Caleb in front of the Christmas tree!









My grandma



(That's Eden on the floor, beside my cousin's dog, Zepo)




Josiah eating a candy cane





Alexis getting a candy cane






Caleb and Seth playing a game




Zepo, our cousins dog.







The family in Christmas attire!








Lydia in her adorable dress!







Singing carols to beautiful music accompaniment by Hannah, Alexis and Caleb (playing the piano, recorder and guitar).







Lydia reaching for a flower!






Getting ready to open presents!


(Left to right: Caleb, my cousin, Diana, Seth, my cousin, Stephen and Aunt Amy)


(I didn't take any pictures of anyone opening presents)


Some of the gifts we received are:
Wall-E (the movie)
Wall-E figurines
Jammies
Clothes
Toys
Wedgits (building type things)
Bracelets
Mugs
etc.



All 11 grandchildren on the stairs waiting to open stockings.
From the very top, to the bottom: Eden, Cousin Amanda, Hannah, Cousin Diana, Kimber, Cousin Stephen, Alexis and Lydia, Caleb, Seth and Josiah



The Christmas Puzzle!


Every year we do a Christmas puzzle (a tradition we started a few years ago) and we finished it on Monday, with lots of help from the other members of the family.



Seth building things with his new present.


This is my favorite picture, so far, from all the pictures I've taken during Christmas-time:

The Christmas tree reflecting in a mirror!


Willingly Jesus',
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment