Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lydia & Family

"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world." :)
John 16:21



I was practicing some things on my camera. One of them is the "Black & White" setting, so I tried that one.






Lydia this morning before Bible time.




Happy Baby!



Not-so-happy Hannah! :)

I was just taking a picture of her and she just looked up at me with this regal, dignified look!




Josiah with his tractor (um, without a wheel).





Mommy snatching a kiss from Lydia's "chipmunk cheeks!"






Coloring and listening to mommy at Bible Time.
(Seth and Eden)






Lydia with a toy - I don't know what happened to her hair...








Are you looking at me???



~~yesterday~~




Caleb giving Lydia a kiss.




Chewing on a toy.





Sitting up all by herself!






Crawling in the kitchen.


Lydia has a habit of going under the chairs. She gets stuck, because she can't lift her head up to continue crawling under the chairs, so we have to rescue her about every meal!



Getting a chair.





Crawling!



--this morning--




Sun Rays coming through the trees....again!





Isn't that so beautiful?!

(That's the tree in the chicken yard)




Same tree, gorgeous rays.


I told daddy, after I took the pictures, that we must have the ideal yard for sun rays! (Or either Jesus is giving me the perfect backyard to work on photography :)



Willingly Jesus',
Kimber


































































No comments:

Post a Comment