Friday, August 8, 2008

Destination: Grandma's House & Splash Down Waterpark

"Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed."
Ezekiel 47:5

Monday morning Hannah and I went up with daddy to grandma/grandpa's house. We had been waiting for 2-3 years to go spend a few days with them and we finally got to! After going to the Thrift Store and getting some things and going to KFC for lunch we headed over to Splash Down Waterpark with grandpa also. Our cousins, Amanda and Diana, stayed the whole 3 days too - so they came along. We had TONS of fun! My favorite slide was the big, open, blue one. The white slide made us (Diana and I - Diana's 2 months younger than me so we team up and Amanda and Hannah stay together) wait at least 30+ minutes. And it wasn't really worth it. It was interesting watching people. Some guys really needed to pull up their pants others were like "FLIP IT," every time someone went by in a tube. A little annoying to say the least but we stayed BEHIND them so that way we wouldn't have to hear "FLIP IT." We all talked about lots of stuff like politics, church, school etc. Grandma/pa let us get a snow cone, popcorn and fries. They were really good! The snow cone was a little flavorless but it was okay! I scraped my knees and so did Hannah but otherwise we can't wait to go back again. Okay, here's some pictures.
Hannah on a water slide - emerging.

Me emerging from a water slide.


The wonderful dinner grandma prepared for us once we came home from Splash Down.


Mashed Potatoes - okay, why did I take a picture of those? I was hungry and they looked good! I love mashed potatoes - especially grandma's!

Coming off another water slide. This is the one I really liked. Once I think we (All of us cousins) went on it 4-5 times in a row it was so fun!

In the lazy river - all 4 of us girls. We're a little hard to see - sorry!


Amanda and Hannah.


All 4 of us girls!

We had lots of fun and can't wait to do it again! Grandma took all of the pictures - thanks!

I'll be posting more on our stay up there soon. If it goes with our stay with them I'll say "Destination..." and you'll know that means we're still with our grandparents.

Willingly HIS,
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment