Friday, July 11, 2008

This Week

I"m going to put a verse that goes along with this post, on my next post (hopefully tonight). I haven't posted in so long because we've been so busy. Tuesday we (Hannah, Alexis and I) went with daddy to work on taking out trees/bushes on a property and then we went and visited with our grandparents, great aunt and cousin once-removed (confusing I know!). We went to the pool and then CiCi's Pizza for dinner. Once we finished dinner we went back to our grandparents house and then left after about 30 minutes.

Of course we have been canning and doing lots of things connected with it (peeling, chopping, dicing etc.). Right now we're just finishing up cherries from Westmoreland Berry Farm. My next post will be about our trip (hopefully with pictures!).

That's an overall view of our week!

Adonai's daughter,
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment