Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okay, my last post!

"Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture."
Psalm 100:3
This morning we went skating at the Ashland Skate Ring. Some friends from church were there also. On Thursday mornings homeschoolers get in for $1.00 instead of the normal $2-3 dollars. Lexi got to see Jamie (her friend) for the first time in a long time! They talked as long as they could. Lexi made this present (or should I say presents) for Jamie that she had been collecting for months.
Daddy is in Northern VA right now and I'm at my grandma's house taking care of my napping siblings (hard job!) while mommy is shopping and Hannah is out with Na-naw (my grandma) for her 14th birthday.
Thank you all for the nice comments you've been making about the blog!
Adonai's daughter,
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment