Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lydia On the Trampoline

The other night I was going through photography withdrawl (which is a serious case of sickness for people who like photography...it causes them to go into a picture-taking frenzy.  Well, at least for me! :).  Lydia soon became my unfortunate subject! :)



I took Lydia out to the trampoline and, soon after, Daddy and Lexi joined me!

Pretending to sleep.



 
Time to wake-up! :)

Daddy getting ready to feast on some baby toes!


Yummy!
Remember that this is all in fun, just look at Lydia's face below....


She likes it! :)

Beep the nose!

Lydia is so much fun when you chase her or tickle her.  She squeals (very loud, and very high-pitched) in intervals, runs, hides, laughs, etc.  It's so cute! :)

I have such cute siblings! :)

Lexi and Lydia's face is as such because Daddy is "creeping" up on them to "get" them. :)


Lydia hiding from Daddy.


There she is! :)


Getting Daddy's belly button.

On a random note, Daddy posesses the great power of expanding his abdomen, to look as if it is pregnant.  I'm serious.  It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen and it looks real!  I took a picture of his blown-up belly that night but I'll spare you.


Getting ready to jump with Lexi.


I know this picture is blurry but her expression was too priceless! :)

Lydia loves jumping.  Jumping with someone else holding her, that is.  When you jump up her grip around you gets tighter and tighter until you come back down to the trampoline, where her grip once again relaxes - only to repeat the process over again.


"Hangin'" with Dad! :)

And my last picture of Lydia for today! :)


Just a quick update on what we've been doing.  We've picked, snapped, and cleaned over 50 quarts of greenbeans, made different jams, and, most recently, canned over 20 pints of salsa.  We've also been watering plants...we need rain so bad!!

Daddy, Hannah, and I went to Kings Dominion for KingsFest on July 11th (we volunteered).  Kings Dominion was so much fun!  Anyways, that same day, Mama took all the rest of the family to Westmoreland Berry Farm and they brought back peaches, nectarines, and blueberries.

We've also been going to different people's birthday parties, and such.

Mama and Daddy made up a summer schedule so we have been following that, for the most part.  My favorite part of the schedule is probably in the afternoon when we have free time.  I then get a chance to read my 28-book set about the Civil War.  (I love reading these!  I think I'm on book 11 about Antietam.)

Anyways, there's a quick, very random recap of what we've been doing.

Tomorrow we're going to my great-aunt's house for our monthly Nash Luncheon.  She lives on the James River so we're bringing bathing suits, and will probably swim around for a bit, after church and lunch.

July 31st, we're going over to the Nice's to help "process" chickens.  Yep!  :)  We're taking most of our roosters over there and we're going to give it a try.  We'll be there all day - they're such a fun family that I'm really looking forward to it.  I just might take my camera along, so be prepared! :)

August 1st my aunt and her family are coming in town, so we're going to be spending some time with them then. 

August 27th is Mama's due date!!!  Only about a month!!  I can hardly believe that soon I'll have another little one to love!  Mama's already getting ready and I think we're all hoping he/she comes earlier than her due date!  :)

Okay, I could go on forever. :)
Kimber :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I hope you get better from your sickness... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete