Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beach Vacation: Thursday, May 7th

"'Should you not fear me?" declares the LORD. "Should you not tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but they cannot cross it.'"
Jeremiah 5:22


Truth be known, I skipped a day of our beach vacation.  This post is about May 7th and I still haven't done May 6th...the reason being that I took so many pictures that day, that it'll take a while for me to upload all of them! :)  I've tried and then the computer messed up, and I got a bit frustrated, so I decided to wait and post about Wednesday, May 6th sometime unspecified...but not today! :)  Anyways, here's our May 7th report! :)

(Because I took 143 pictures on Wednesday, I took a little picture break on Thursday...so there are only a few pictures on here.)
Dinner that Thursday night was chicken 'n wine sauce.  Hannah made dinner for all of us that night and, of course, it was yummy!

Our sunset for the night!

Once again, Daddy whisked me away to the soundside after dinner for some sunset pictures!


Daddy on top of the car, as I take pictures.
(See the sunset reflected in the windows? :)

Once home, Daddy and I went to popping popcorn - our "dessert" for the night!  Meanwhile, Hannah stole my camera and went around taking pictures. 

Na-naw reading her scuba magazine.


Daddy and I popping popcorn.


Everyone relaxing. (This is what it looked like after dinner every night! :)

When we finished popping, buttering, and flipping, we ate most of the popcorn while watching basketball (I think).

So, that was my short post on Thursday at the beach!  I'll have Friday coming soon and hopefully all these beach posts will be done before Hannah's birthday (June 21st) :-D.

Delighting in Jesus,
Kimber

---To all those who have served, are serving, or to the family members that have lost loved ones who were protecting our country...thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  Your sacrifice is so much more than we're worthy of.---
         
****`````````````
****`````````````
```````````````````
```````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment