Friday, February 5, 2010

My Little Alien

"You will reduce the noise of aliens..."
Isaiah 25:5a
 
I was taking Lydia potty this morning and decided to do her hair.  I first started with two piggy tails but ended up with one more at the end.  She looked like a mini alien - so cute!  Here are her pictures:


That's the look she gives me when I use the flash...I think she looks at the flash instead of the lens.


That's better!

Blowing bubbles with Daddy

Blow, Lydia, blow!

---

While I'm here I might as well update you as to the weather here.  It's been snowing since this morning.  It was very, very light at first but now it's swirling down quite nicely.  Since it's so wet here it hasn't been sticking too much, but it is now.  Maybe we'll get another couple of inches!  We're all hoping that the power doesn't go out though - that would be a cold night!


You can barely discern all of them but those dots are the snowflakes.

Delighting in Jesus,
Kimber :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, nice hair ;). We have a lot of snow here but, our property does not have any hills for sledding. :(

    P.S I am pretty sure we are not going to church because of all of the snow.

    --Philip :)

    ReplyDelete