Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Corolla, NC Ocean Pictures

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,"

Romans 1:20



Here are a few of my more "scenic" pictures:



Sea oats









seagull and sandpiper



flock of pelicans




Ocean Foam


(This is what I was talking about when Allie, Erika and I were "herding bubbles" - see below post)





The ocean.





Some more sea oats.



This is my favorite "scenic" picture of them all.




The main reason is that Jesus gave me the idea. My friend, Mr. Ken Jenkins, is a wonderful Christian photographer and he told me that the pictures that I took from ideas Jesus gave me would be the most treasured of all and it is so true. I was just walking around, praying "Lord, please show me something to take a picture of," and I felt an impression (a.k.a Holy Spirit) to go look at these shells. Isn't Jesus so neat?!







a

No comments:

Post a Comment