Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Emerald Isle Portraits; Mama and Daddy

"He stirs up the sea with His power, and by His understanding He breaks up the storm."
Job 26:12
Well, it's been awhile since we've posted on here! :) I'm letting Lexi do the post on the beach, but because I took so many pictures (over 1,000) it's taking her awhile to get the photos uploaded. So, I offered to make a collage of each individual person (or group) and post it, so that way it'll be easier for her and more fun for me! :) So, the first collage I did was Daddy and Mama. You can just click on the picture and it will enlarge...for better detail.

On Thursday, before dinner, we did all of our portrait sessions. I set everybody up and went around and took pictures - which was, of course, lots of fun for me! :) (Lexi did my pictures)
I'm going to try to upload 1 collage per day this week, Lord willing, and I'm also hoping to get a garden post up here.
Striving to be like HIM,
Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment