Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're Back from Emerald Isle!

"And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good."

Genesis 1:10



Well, after a fun-filled week at Emerald Isle, NC, we returned home Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure how I want to put the pictures on our blog but I'm thinking I'm going to post a day at a time...but until I get the photos uploading, here is a picture of the entire family on the beach in front of our house! Scribbled in the sand on the right where we are standing is the writing "2009 Emerald Isle."



This was just a quick post to let you know that we're home, safe and sound, and that I'll be getting the pictures up here soon, Lord willing. And I have lots of pictures - maybe over or near 1,000!


Striving to be like Jesus,

Kimber :)

1 comment:

  1. The beach sound like a lot of fun. I have a game tonight so we are not going to be at church unless it rains. P.S nice new back round. --Philip

    ReplyDelete