Monday, November 24, 2008

Bluegreen Resort; Here We Come!

Our family is going to the Shenadoah Valley for a 2 night, 3 day stay. We will be staying in a cabin and they have lots of ammenities like 2 pools, a hot tub, playground, lake, fishing (Caleb's really excited about that) and the list can go on! (Of course you have to lisen to something mommy calls a "spiel" :-) If you'd like to see for yourself where we're going click on this link: www.blugreenonline.com/explore/resortDetail.aspx?ShowAvail=No&ResortID=4

So, that's where we'll be the next few days (in one of their cabins). We're really excited and going to "ship off" (leave) soon.

Some friends of ours are going to stay at the house to "house watch" (feed animals, keep robbers out, etc. :) They have very kindly given me their Nikon D50 camera to explore and then to report back my findings (I'm giving it back to them). I've already taken tons of pictures and can't wait to take more! It's really neat, all the different settings....well, I could go on forever about cameras but I'll spare you any more! (I will say that it feels very professional to carry that camera around with the 3-inch+ lens attatched!)

I don't think there's an internet in the cabin so I won't be posting this week (unless I find a long spare moment) Especially since we'll be with family all this weekend for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!
God bless
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment